Texture Analyzer Hardware Upgrades
Our upgrade options for Stable Micro Systems' family of Texture Analyzers.
Please contact your regional representative for whatever assistance you may need in choosing an upgrade and/or understanding the upgrade process better.
Upgrade your TA.XT2 or XT2i instruments now, for a limited time only.
For the rest of 2018, TA.XTPlus upgrades allow users of TA.XT2i or TA.XT2 instruments to upgrade existing mechanics with new advanced electronics and Texture Exponent software. Upgrading your instrument will protect your investment in the original texture analyzer system. While preserving the major mechanical components, Stable Micro Systems will provide all new electronics and software necessary to keep your texture analyzer working for you well into the future.
- Reduce maintenance costs: An upgrade to a TA.XTPlus involves completely changing over the instrument electronics and results in a much more capable instrument. Upgraded instruments receive another one year parts warranty on your complete system.
- Access to More Accessories: By upgrading to a TA.XTPlus, you will be able to take full advantage of SMS' complete range of accessories and as well as ongoing software upgrades. You will also be able to operate on new Windows' operating systems.
- Improved accuracy and speed: An upgraded TA.XTPlus will provide greater accuracy and control and can be used at a wider range of test speeds.
- Develop your own test routines: A standard facility of the TA.XTPlus is the ability for users to write their own unique test sequences.
- Achieve complete flexibility and portability: Exponent can be used on 16 bit or 32 bit computers and no longer requires an internal A/D card to be fitted into the PC. Operate the TA.XTPlus from either a desktop or laptop PC.
- And hundreds more features and enhancements: Experience enhanced calibration procedures, extended file names, improved presentation and layout options, new and vastly improved application help files, and compatibility with existing ARC files.
Upgrade details by instrument
All of the legacy probes, fixtures, peripheral devices, and other accessories are designed to be forward compatible and usable on the upgraded systems. All data and project files created on earlier models will also be fully compatible with the software packages that come with Plus upgrades.
Upgrades for the TA.XTPlus Texture Analyzers (including the TA.HDPlus, Plus100, and Extended Height) to a Connect Specification:
- The TA.XTPlus Texture Analyzers can be upgraded to the Connect series specification. The upgrade package includes the Exponent Connect software and the completely redesigned Connect electronics. This upgrade takes 3 days and is accomplished in our Brewster, NY office. Upgrades are subject to serial number verification, please contact鸿运来彩票网软件 before ordering so that we can check compatibility.
Upgrades for the TA.XT2 Texture Analyzer, with serial numbers that are under 3000:
- The TA.XT2 Texture Analyzer can be upgraded to a TA.XTPlus Texture Analyzer. The upgrade package includes the Exponent software. This upgrade takes 3 days and is accomplished in our Brewster, NY office. Note: upgrades to the TA.XT2 will be offered until the end of 2018 and will no longer be available after that.
Upgrades for the TA.XT2 Texture Analyzer, with serial numbers that are greater than 3000:
- The TA.XT2i Texture Analyzer can be upgraded to a TA.XTPlus Texture Analyzer. The upgrade package includes the Exponent software. This upgrade takes 2 days and is accomplished in our Brewster, NY office. Note: upgrades to the TA.XT2i will be offered until the end of 2018 and will no longer be available after that.
Note that the TA.HD and the TA.HDi Texture Analyzers as well as the MT.LQ Materials Testers are not upgradeable to the TA.HDPlus. Texture Technologies, from time to time, offers trade-in opportunities for customers of these legacy systems that need to move to more modern testing programs and computers.